Welcome to our Catholic Family. St. Ignatius of Antioch was established in 1888 as one of the first missions in the West Coast of Florida. For 40 years the people depended on a visiting priest for Mass; but they were determined to create Church. We still are.
Parish Mission Fully Alive
Our Parish Mission with Joe Farris will be Monday, March 18th, Tuesday, March 19th & Wednesday, 20th, at 7 p.m.
Joe Farris has been speaking to Catholic audiences all over North America for the past 20 years with a consistent message of inspiration and hope. Joe has a reputation for being an eclectic blend of storyteller, comedian, and motivator.
What would you look like if you were FULLY ALIVE?
The "Fully Alive" Parish Mission is a three night prayer experience including preaching, group discussion, worship music, reflection, Sacraments and Adoration.
We will focus on the three components we believe are most necessary for the abundant life that Jesus offers: prayer, trust, and tribe.
All are invited. Bring a friend.
NEW!!!!! This year we will have the St. Iggy's Kid Retreat during the Parish Mission. This if for grades Pre-K to 5. We will also have babysitting for 3 and under. Simply drop your child off at the Parish Hall at 6:30 pm and enjoy the Parish Mission. Pick up is after the mission.
Diocesan Accountability Site
The Diocese of St. Petersburg has launched an Accountability Site detailing how sexual abuse claims are handled and noting what has taken place in the past. Find this site here.
Welcome to Online Giving
If you received a postcard about online giving, click here: Give Online
- Msgr. Joseph A. Pellegrino, Pastor
- Fr. Kyle Bell, Parochial Vicar
- Fr. Kevin Molloy, in Residence
- Deacon Samuel Moschetto, Deacon
- Deacon John Edgerton, Deacon
- Ron Appel, Parish Manager
- Anne Harman, Director of Music Ministries
- Laura Margarella, Director of Caritas Outreach to the Homebound, Hospitalized and Bereaved
- Joshua Strope, Director of Evangelization (RCIA)
- Sharon Stokely, Director of Early Childhood Center
- Fran Morin, Director of Religious Education (Pre-K through confirmation)
- Marie Day, Administrative Assistant to Religious Education
- Bart Kovacic, Director of Life Teen High School Youth Ministry
- Samantha Trapp, Director of EDGE Middle School Youth Ministry
- Katherine Creamer, Office Manager
- Lorna Moffitt, Assistant Business Manager
- Diane Perry, Administrative Assistant
- Eldean Jenkins, Facilities Manager--grounds, roses
- Tony McCormick, maintenance-parish life center
- Tilly Faugno, maintenance-church, chapel
- Jennene Wilson, rectory maintanence
Daily Masses for Lent will be Mon-Fri at 7:00 am & 9:00 am and Saturday at 9:00 am.
The Stations of the Cross will be prayed on the Fridays of Lent at 9:00 am in the church and 6:00 pm outside. If the weather does not permit outside stations, we will pray them inside the church. Please note that due to confirmation, the Stations of the Cross will not be prayed on March 29th.
Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:30 am, 6:00 pm (Life Teen)
Daily Masses Mon-Fri 7:00 am & 9:00 am (On Tuesdays we have a 10:30 am Mass and Luncheon for the homebound, Please call Laura in Caritas ext 221)
Saturday: 9:00 am
Stations of the Cross: Fridays of Lent at 9:30am in the Church and 6:00 pm outside (we'll go inside if the weather is inclement)
Directory of Ministries
50 Programs, 79 movies, 98 audio guides and 58-ebooks, all are given to you as a gift from the Brothers in Christ and the parish. If you bought these they would all cost over $18,000. They are all yours for free for attending our parish. Click here to go to the formed site to register. Click register on the lower right of that page and put in our parish access code: 68Z88Q.
New Life Teen Edge Webpage
Remember St. Ignatius in your will
Many of the improvements in our parish have been made possible through the generosity of parishioners who remembered our parish in their will. Please consider joining them.
All testamentary gifts should be noted as follows:
"Gregory L. Parkes, as Bishop of the Diocese of St. Petersburg, a Corporate Sole, for the benefit of St. Ignatius of Antioch Parish"