Welcome to our Catholic Family. St. Ignatius of Antioch was established in 1888 as one of the first missions in the West Coast of Florida. For 40 years the people depended on a visiting priest for Mass; but they were determined to create Church. We still are.
Directory of Ministries Book
50 Programs, 79 movies, 98 audio guides and 58-ebooks, all are given to you as a gift from the Brothers in Christ and the parish. If you bought these they would all cost over $18,000. They are all yours for free for attending our parish. Click here to go to the formed site to register. Click register on the lower right of that page and put in our parish access code: 68Z88Q.
Welcome to Online Giving
Remember St. Ignatius in your will
Many of the improvements in our parish have been made possible through the generosity of parishioners who remembered our parish in their will. Please consider joining them.
All testamentary gifts should be noted as follows:
"Gregory L. Parkes, as Bishop of the Diocese of St. Petersburg, a Corporate Sole, for the benefit of St. Ignatius of Antioch Parish"
- Msgr. Joseph Pellegrino, Pastor
- Fr. Brian Fabiszewski, Parochial Vicar
- Fr. Vijay Bhaskar Polamarasetty, Parochial Vicar
- Fr. Kevin Molloy, in Residence
- Deacon Samuel Moschetto, Deacon
- Deacon John Edgerton, Deacon
- Ron Appel, Parish Manager
- Anne Harman, Director of Music Ministries
- Laura Margarella, Director of Caritas Outreach to the Homebound, Hospitalized and Bereaved
- Joshua Strope, Director of Evangelization (RCIA)
- Sharon Stokely, Director of Early Childhood Center
- Fran Morin, Director of Religious Education (Pre-K through confirmation)
- Marie Day, Administrative Assistant to Religious Education
- Bart Kovacic, Director of Life Teen High School Youth Ministry
- Jennifer McIlveen, Director of EDGE Middle School Youth Ministry
- Katherine Creamer, Office Manager
- Lorna Moffitt, Assistant Business Manager
- Le Morris, Administrative Assistant
- Eldean Jenkins, Facilities Manager--grounds, roses
- Tony McCormick, maintenance-parish life center
- Tilly Faugno, maintenance-church, chapel
- Kathy Armstrong, house mom
- Joanne Kowalchuk, chef
Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:30 am, 4:00 pm (Spanish in Church) & 6:00 pm (Life Teen)
Daily Masses Mon-Fri 7:30 am & 9:00 am (On Tuesdays we have a 10:30 am Mass and Luncheon for the homebound, Please call Laura in Caritas ext 221)
Saturday: 9:00 am
US Catholic News Feed
05/23/17 11:13 am
Washington D.C., May 23, 2017 / 03:13 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Leading U.S. bishops have expressed serious concerns with President Donald Trump’s reported budget proposals for the 2018 fiscal year, noting among other fears that the proposals would decrease funding for diplomacy efforts while increasing military spending.
“The human consequences of budget choices are clear to us as pastors,” leaders of various committees of the U.S. bishops’ conference wrote to members of Congress in a May 19 letter.Read More
05/23/17 11:04 am
Denver, Colo., May 23, 2017 / 03:04 am (CNA/EWTN News).- With plans for the first human head transplant surgery looming in the next year, a lead doctor on the formidable project has high hopes for the procedure.
Along with the aim of finding a new body for a yet-to-be-selected patient, the physician says that the surgery – as a first step toward immortality – will effectively disprove religion.Read More
05/22/17 10:08 pm
South Bend, Ind., May 22, 2017 / 02:08 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- U.S. Vice President Mike Pence challenged University of Notre Dame graduates on Saturday to promote human dignity and the sanctity of life in the workplace.
“I urge you, as the rising generation – carry the ideals and the values that you’ve learned at Notre Dame into your lives and your careers,” Pence told the graduates, praising the university for its rich traditions of defending human life and religious liberty in the face of persecution.Read More