Welcome to our Catholic Family. St. Ignatius of Antioch was established in 1888 as one of the first missions in the West Coast of Florida. For 40 years the people depended on a visiting priest for Mass; but they were determined to create Church. We still are.
Directory of Ministries Book
50 Programs, 79 movies, 98 audio guides and 58-ebooks, all are given to you as a gift from the Brothers in Christ and the parish. If you bought these they would all cost over $18,000. They are all yours for free for attending our parish. Click here to go to the formed site to register. Click register on the lower right of that page and put in our parish access code: 68Z88Q.
Welcome to Online Giving
Remember St. Ignatius in your will
Many of the improvements in our parish have been made possible through the generosity of parishioners who remembered our parish in their will. Please consider joining them.
All testamentary gifts should be noted as follows:
"Gregory L. Parkes, as Bishop of the Diocese of St. Petersburg, a Corporate Sole, for the benefit of St. Ignatius of Antioch Parish"
- Msgr. Joseph Pellegrino, Pastor
- Fr. Brian Fabiszewski, Parochial Vicar
- Fr. Vijay Bhaskar Polamarasetty, Parochial Vicar
- Fr. Kevin Molloy, in Residence
- Deacon Samuel Moschetto, Deacon
- Deacon John Edgerton, Deacon
- Ron Appel, Parish Manager
- Anne Harman, Director of Music Ministries
- Laura Margarella, Director of Caritas Outreach to the Homebound, Hospitalized and Bereaved
- Joshua Strope, Director of Evangelization (RCIA)
- Sharon Stokely, Director of Early Childhood Center
- Fran Morin, Director of Religious Education (Pre-K through confirmation)
- Marie Day, Administrative Assistant to Religious Education
- Bart Kovacic, Director of Life Teen High School Youth Ministry
- Jennifer McIlveen, Director of EDGE Middle School Youth Ministry
- Katherine Creamer, Office Manager
- Lorna Moffitt, Assistant Business Manager
- Le Morris, Administrative Assistant
- Eldean Jenkins, Facilities Manager--grounds, roses
- Tony McCormick, maintenance-parish life center
- Tilly Faugno, maintenance-church, chapel
- Kathy Armstrong, house mom
- Joanne Kowalchuk, chef
Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:30 am, 4:00 pm (Spanish in Church) & 6:00 pm (Life Teen)
Daily Masses Mon-Fri 7:30 am & 9:00 am (On Tuesdays we have a 10:30 am Mass and Luncheon for the homebound, Please call Laura in Caritas ext 221)
Saturday: 9:00 am
US Catholic News Feed
06/23/17 12:43 am
San Francisco, Calif., Jun 22, 2017 / 04:43 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- A California court on Wednesday dismissed 14 of 15 criminal charges against an undercover journalist behind the video exposé of Planned Parenthood’s role in the fetal tissue trade.
“This is a huge victory to have 14 criminal counts dismissed,” Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel, which defended Sandra Merritt in court as she faced 15 felony charges. One charge of conspiracy to invade privacy has still not been dismissed.Read More
06/22/17 5:05 pm
Manchester, N.H., Jun 22, 2017 / 09:05 am (CNA).- Chiara Corbella Petrillo lived a short life.
06/22/17 1:52 pm
Mountain View, Calif., Jun 22, 2017 / 05:52 am (CNA/EWTN News).- A pro-life activist walks into Google’s headquarters and delivers a speech so compelling that within 24 hours, the online video of it surpassed a similar speech given by the head of Planned Parenthood.
It may sound like the start to a far-fetched joke, but on April 20th, pro-life speaker and activist Stephanie Gray did just that.Read More
Vatican News Feed
06/22/17 3:32 pm
Vatican City, Jun 22, 2017 / 07:32 am (CNA/EWTN News).- On Thursday Pope Francis met with King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands, as part of the visit returning to them a long-lost royal stick of a 16th century Dutch king.
An important diplomatic portion of the audience June 22, was the Vatican's return of the stick of William I, Prince of Orange, which until recently had remained lost in the Jesuit Catalan archives.Read More
06/21/17 9:08 pm
Vatican City, Jun 21, 2017 / 01:08 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope Francis addressed members of the National Football League Hall of Fame on Wednesday, encouraging them to promote the values of sportsmen not only on the field but also within their communities.
“Teamwork, fair play and the pursuit of personal excellence are the values – in the religious sense, we can say virtues – that have guided your own commitment on the field,” said the Pope, meeting with the hall-of-famers on June 21.Read More
06/21/17 7:34 pm
Vatican City, Jun 21, 2017 / 11:34 am (CNA/EWTN News).- After the Vatican stated last month the postponement of Pope Francis’ proposed trip to South Sudan, they announced Wednesday that the Pope will instead send aid to the people suffering from worsening conditions.
The Vatican announced June 21 that Pope Francis will be aiding projects in the areas of education, healthcare, and agriculture, called the “Pope for South Sudan” Initiative.Read More